Piggy Lover

       I have always been a piggy fanatic. I actually used to own a potbellied piglet named Porkchop be he came to an untimely demise do to my husbands pork loving dog Bones. If I had my way I would own another in a heartbeat but thanks to James' bad experience with Porkchop and his possessiveness over me I can only collect pictures of them. Who knew pigs could be so territorial with their owners. One day I will have another piggy maybe not today or in the near future but I will have one. :)


                                       
                                                   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog or following along with my journey. I genuinely hope you enjoy my posts and can possibly find some of them helpful. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them or email me. :)


up