SUNDAY SOCIAL

Sunday Social

I"m linking up to Sunday Social this week brought to you by Neely!
This week's questions are childhood questions! YAY!!

1. What was your first car?

My first car: I didn't really get to enjoy my first car. I paid $500 for a 70 powder blue Mercury cougar when I was 16 and it's transmission blew out as it was being brought to my house.
this is almost what it looked like
My first car that I bought and was able to drive was a blue 86 Plymouth horizon
It definitely wasn't my dream car but I loved the freedom that came with it and I of course had my stickers all over the back glass of the bands I loved.

2. Who was your favorite childhood teacher?
I actually had a couple teachers that I thought highly of 
Mrs. Hanes my fourth grade teacher
 was such a delight to have.
In seventh grade I remember Mrs. Carr as being yet another 
favorite. She was so kind. and lastly My 8th grade science teacher Mr. 
Branch (I think). I hate that I forgot his name but he made science so 
much fun. He was also in my group on a school trip we took called
outward bound.

3. Were you involved in any sports/extracurricular activities? Share pictures if you can! 
The only extracurricular activity I was allowed to join was the yearbook staff in 8th grade. I loved it because even at that young of an age I LOVED taking pictures.

4. What was your favorite birthday party?
This Birthday was one of my most memorable birthdays. One because just about all my family was there and 2 because my mom got a helium tank and there were lots ob balloons.

 I don't think there was party this birthday but I love the picture of me holding the cake my mom made for me. She always had such a gift when it came to making cakes

5. Who was your teen celebrity crush?
Boy I know this shows my age but I was so crazy about the coreys
Also the Wahlberg brothers donnie and Mark

And lastly I know they are not teens but I was crazy
 about just about all the 80' hair bands 
From Cinderella to Warrant including this guy Sebastian Bach 

6. What show/movie did your parents not allow you to watch?  
Growing up we were absolutely NOT allowed to watch The Simpsons. I swear I believe my brother and I were the only kids who didn't watch it. We were told that Bart was disrespectful to his parents so it was not allowed on our tv. I did find it quite funny though that we never missed an episode of Married with children. LOL!!

                                                              Photobucket
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

DUDE! !!! 88 plymouth horizon right here! lol. Sad to hear about the coug. Our '01 coug is in the shop right now... LE SIGH.

Anonymous said...

Time to visit and follow.
Visit from Friday blog hop.
Thank for link up your blog.
Have a nice day.
Nan
http://www.blogshe.net

Jennifer said...

My husband would love that Cougar!!!

Stopping by from Sunday Social!

Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog or following along with my journey. I genuinely hope you enjoy my posts and can possibly find some of them helpful. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them or email me. :)


up