Me, Myself, and I Linky Partay #3

http://mybeautifulcrazylifex33.blogspot.com/ 
I'm linking up with  Breanna for this baby:


1. When your feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up??

 Watch a movie, sit and snuggle with one of our doggies, take a nap, or take the kids for Ice cream.

2. If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer??


I really believe I was born in the wrong era already. If I could live in a different time period I would choose to be a 50's mom. I Already know I could be a kick ass June Cleaver.

3. What is the most creative Halloween Costume you've ever worn??


I've always loved dressing up for Halloween. I did most of my creative costumes when I was little and most of the time I was a Punk rocker. Last year was a pretty good costume too. I was a dead bride



4. Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told??

1. Absolute horror fanatic. to the the gorier the better.

2. Super obsessive crazy about the color blue. 

3. I take pictures of anything and everything that I deem interesting.

4. I can not sleep in a bed that is not properly made.

5. My favorite sweet is strawberry, I love strawberry cake, ice cream, icing, you name it. If it's strawberry it will win me over.

5. What would you tell your 16 year old self?? 

College, College, college!! I can't say not to marry my first husband because I would end up missing out of my 3 wonderful children so I guess my only regret would not be finishing college!! (messege!!)

                                                                   Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog or following along with my journey. I genuinely hope you enjoy my posts and can possibly find some of them helpful. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them or email me. :)


up