CHEAP AND EASY ZOMBIE FLESH

With all the zombie movies and shows
 that have been building in popularity.
 Zombies seem to big the big hit for 
Halloween this year. Especially with the 
bigger kids and adults. So I am going to 
share a super cheap and easy way to 
make zombie flesh.

Step 1. Use a glue stick  and put glue 
where you are going to want the rotten 
flesh. **don't worry about it getting 
stuck. it washes off with soap and 
water**

 Step 2. Place one ply toilet tissue on the 
glue. it will stick in place as soon as it 
touches and it's ok if its wrinkly.
 wrinkles help the effect.

 Step 3. Tear off excess and fold down 
edges to add some thickness to the 
outlining.

Step 4. I used my black onyx eyeliner to
 outline the flesh and added a vainy look.

Step 5. Next I used a red lip liner to add a deep dark blood look.

Step 6. I also used a blush brush and
 charcoal black eye shadow to enhance 
the rotten look. you'll mainly just want 
to use it around the edges of the toilet
 paper.

Step 7. Lastly you'll want to add your
 blood :) you can never have enough 
blood!! I use a sponge to dab it on then it 
let it drip down the side.



 And here's my little Zombie!!


                                                                     Photobucket

14 comments:

Ms. Ann Mowet said...

That is so cool I would have never thought to do that.

Unknown said...

That is so clever! We live in Australia and Halloween isn't as big as in the US (yet I might add, cause it seems to get bigger by the year).

Katie Drane said...

This is so cool! I'm so glad to be following you, your blog is great:)

Katie
www.funhomethings.com

vicky said...

That is great! I Hesitate on the glue on the face!?! Is that safe?

Dani - Diane - ATA Girls said...

Very cool - Joining from Inspire Me Monday - http://allthoseartsygirls.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks you very much!! That's so nice of you to say :)

Frozen OJ said...

That is really neat. It seemed to turn out really well. If only I owned makeup haha!

Stopping by from the GFC Blog Hop,
Tasha
http://frozenojsconcentratedlife.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I had never thought about the glue stick I was using as possibly being a hazard. But you got me thinking so I looked up the M.S.D.S sheet for the glue stick. http://www.elmers.com/msds/me513_b.htm I use the Elmers Disappearing Purple School Glue Sticks. IT's says it's non-toxic and acid free. The only says for skin that "May cause irritation on prolonged or repeated contact". We haven't had any kind of reaction from it and no itching or rash but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin. I'm so glad you brought that up tho.

Unknown said...

Thanks for being a follower!! I'm following your blog now too :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Ann :)

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

Oh wowed gross! Amazing work! I'm featuring you -- you're a STAR over at I Gotta Create!

Thank you for linking up at the Wildly Original party
<3 Christina at I Gotta Create!

Grace said...

Wow, that's really original and it looks really good! Perfect for Halloween indeed!

xoxo Grace

Unknown said...

Awww how wonderful and THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

That is hilarious, albeit creepy! Great tutorial!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog or following along with my journey. I genuinely hope you enjoy my posts and can possibly find some of them helpful. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them or email me. :)


up