Sunday Social time again!!


Sunday Social
YAY!! here I am again!
 I seem to be staying busythese days, I'm honestly getting on here and posting when ever I get enough quite time to sit down and think. Which seems to be few and far between these days. I still in the works of potty training my sweet little puppy, And keeping up with my busy little family.

Any whoo, linking up again with Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup for Sunday Social.

This weeks questions are: 

1. Favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Staying our jammies, Popping popcorn and snuggling on the couch with the kids for a movie marathon, 3D movies are the best!! or Super fun Just Dance (Wii) battles or any other interactive games. Buzz is one of our favorites for the PS3.

2. Favorite thing to do on a Summer weekend??

Around here summer time Can get very hot and when its hot the humidity can be unbearable. One the Super hot days we try to stay in and treat it like a rainy day or head to the science center, but when the weather is tolerable we like to go canoeing,fishing, spending the day in nature or just lounging at the house in the pool
3. Favorite Spring accessory??
I'm not to into accessorizing being the jeans and tee shirt kinda gal that I am but I honestly must have my tootsies painted bright and sparkly and I sport my sandals as long as possible.
4. Favorite way to spend a Winter day??

It very rarely snows enough here for anything. We have been lucky I thing twice in the past 3 or 4 years. So sledding, snowmen, and snowballs fights are basically out of the question. during the cold months we try to do indoor activities like bowling skating and taking in a movie
5. What is your favorite season and why??
Spring is my favorite season. It's not to hot or to cold and it's when everything is coming back to life in nature. Being the photo fanatic that I am spring makes the most beautiful pictures and natural back grounds in pictures,, Well fall does too because of all the colors of the leaves and such.
6. Best birthday you ever had??

I don't honestly remember one as a favorite. I have a couple that stick out in my memory. One I remember fondly was when I was I believe 5. It was one where almost all my family was there and it was a happy time. The 2nd would have to be around the age of 9 it was the only birthday that I can remember that my dad was there. The 3rd and last Birthday memory that I hold on to is from 2010 when my daughter (then 8yrs old) Surprised me with breakfast. she had a little help from my mother in law but it was 100% her idea.
But the surprise didn't end there. James had to work that night so I didn't expect doing anything but again my daughter made sure that wasn't going to happen. She went with her grandma to the store and got me a cake (in total secrecy )and after dinner the As I was folding clothes they came around with it. I couldn't hold back the tears..I'm such a lush..lol


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog or following along with my journey. I genuinely hope you enjoy my posts and can possibly find some of them helpful. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them or email me. :)


up