10 things I'm Proud of
This has to be one of the hardest lists I have had to do as of yet. I've never been one to think of the good things that I have accomplished because I grew up with those things being over looked and down graded so I just stopped thinking about things like that.
- I'm proud that my children know that their mother loves them. Coming from a childhood of never knowing how that feels I work hard daily so that my children will never know that feeling.
- I'm proud that I graduated and received my diploma.
- I am proud that I am NOTHING like my mother.
- I am proud of my many skills in the kitchen.
- I'm proud to be able to say I walked for The March Dimes 3 times and completed the entire walk without getting tired.
- I'm proud that i have set a goal in to make changes in my life for the better and so far I am still standing strong at making those changes.
- I'm proud of my gift of being mechanically inclined.
- I'm proud to say I have finally strengthened my backbone and am not so much of the mat that everyone wiped their feet on.
- I'm proud that I have been with James for a decade( even thought we haven't been married that long) and we are still going strong.
- I'm proud that I can say I have been a non-smoker for 13 years now.