Sunday Social Awkward Years

Sunday Social



 Lets talk about those awkward years:

1. Biggest Middle school fashion mistake? 
I remember in 8th grade the pacifier phase where all the girls had pacifiers on all sorts of things. from dangling from their book bags to (like myself) I a necklace with one.

2. Who were your best friends in hs?
Cassy M., Kathy S., Heather S., Jennifer F., Jodie C., Nick H. Carrie S., OMGoodness and the list goes on........ I have to say I had more friends in the short time I attended HS than I have pictures but I do have a picture of 2 friends (Mary and Rhiannon in the back) I really
cherished.
 Pics?

3. What was a typical weekend like for you in hs?
I got a job the day I turned 16 so most of my evenings and weekends consisted of working and if I were off (since I didn't have a car and I had a strict mother) my time off was spent at home although I did get to run around with a few friends every now and then.

4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that
I had one boyfriend while in HS. His name was Johnny and I was crazy about this boy. My mother ended up sending me away to a place called job corps to keep me away from him because she did not approve. Our relationship faded away and I found new love in a guy they called Joe Joe. He was the first guy I had every "brought home to meet the family" that two didn't last. but that's a good thing in the long run because the lord works in mysterious ways and I'm glad he was looking out for me in that situation after finding out where that could have led.

5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your 
secrets! 
I was either to lame or to cool for the code thing. The only secrets we had where the ones I kept from my mother. Nothing harmful or bad it was just she never let me do anything so if I didn't keep the secrets I wouldn't have been able to go.

6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be?
I can't really go into detail because I am still ashamed for what I did and believe me my mother had no problem embarrassing me over it but I would love to go back and relive/change my 6th grade trip to the Baltimore house.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog or following along with my journey. I genuinely hope you enjoy my posts and can possibly find some of them helpful. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them or email me. :)


up