52 LISTS- WEEK 1 Words for your soul

52 LISTS

Joining a new linkup with Moorea Seal for 52 lists. She started this at the beginning of the year, and I just recently noticed it via adriennerose Which is another blog I enjoy following. Anywhoo she is already on week 7 and I'm going to start at one and attempt to catch up. Come join us if you'd like :)

*WEEK 1*
List the words that touch your soul





Family,
Honesty,
Happiness,
Peace,
Strength,
Love, Goal, Husband, Fur babies, Courage, Overcome, Conquer, Faith, Creative, Belong, Pink, Create, Will power, Cancer, Pain, Joy, Pride, Tears, Memories, Photographs, Snuggle, Dreams, Purpose, Wisdom, Learn, Passion, Self, Independence, Observe, Journey, Teach,
& LIVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog or following along with my journey. I genuinely hope you enjoy my posts and can possibly find some of them helpful. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them or email me. :)


up