Monday Listicles 10 TINY OR SECRET JOYS


MONDAY LISTICLES

Thanks to Stasha for hosting Monday Listicles. This week's topic is:
10 Tiny or Secret things that bring me joy

1,2,&3> MY WONDERFUL CHILDREN:
       Just recently while preparing to get all my stuff together to turn in my application for my passport I had to ran sack my closet to find my Birth certificate(what fun!!) anywhoo. I can across 4 VHSC's (for anyone who doesn't remember what those are, it's the miniature VHS tapes for the old old camcorders.) While sitting and watching these tapes for the first time in ages I couldn't help but smile like a Cheshire cat as I wiped away tears. one of the tapes had my 2 oldest children when they were 2 and 7 months old and the others where when they were 1,3,and 5.
4> JAMES:
    After finding those tapes and him seeing how badly I wanted to know what was on them he went on a day long search to find me one of those old timey camcorders just so that I could see what was on them. That alone brings me joy.

5> BRUTUS:
  He is so sweet and cuddly and spunky every time he hops around he makes me laugh.


6> CHANGING MY LIFE
         The decision to loose weight wasn't he only decision I have made in the past year that has made a major effect. I decided to take control of my life and actually start living it. I cast away all the negative people who were causing not only myself but my kids pain and those who brought unnecessary drama into our home. I also decided to have a positive out look on life and to look at the bright side instead of always worrying what could go wrong. I changed to always look at how I can make it right. I knew that in order for me to have the outcome I plan on after surgery I had to rid my life of the things that were going to try to prevent my success. That in a nut shell has brought much joy to my life!

7> One on one girl times with my daughter.
8> A day at the salon.
9> Compliments on my children being well behaved by strangers.
10> Completing a project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog or following along with my journey. I genuinely hope you enjoy my posts and can possibly find some of them helpful. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them or email me. :)


up