Sunday Social V DAY

Sunday Social


This Weeks Questions: All about Valentines Day

1. Best Valentines Day you've ever had??

  I would have to say that this valentines day was the very best I have ever had. It was better than I could have ever dreamed. Hubby and I went out of town alone, spend the day shopping and him spoiling me, he took my to my favorite restaurant and ended the day with a bang ;)

2. Worst Valentines Day you've ever had??

    I don't know if I've ever had a worst VD other than hubby having to work on that day. Never really been to huge about that day.

3. What do you plan on doing for Valentines this year??

     I had already told James I really didn't want to do anything this year. He told me to make reservations to where ever I wanted to go and I just told him I didn't want to go anywhere( I really just wanted a change from fighting the crowds)

4. Best Valentines Idea if you’re single??
 
   A pampering day at the spa.

5. Favorite Valentines Candy??

   Now I would have to say Chocolate covered strawberries
ones that James got me this year
6. Favorite Valentines Memory from your childhood??

          Either I'm really old or I just didn't have any. I do know that I always got my mother something for Vday because she never got anythig from anyone else

                                                                  Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog or following along with my journey. I genuinely hope you enjoy my posts and can possibly find some of them helpful. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them or email me. :)


up