Since Thanksgiving is right around the corner I thought I may add some super yummy recipes that fit right just for the holiday.
Pumpkin Pecan Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 1 can (15oz) packed solid pumpkin
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 C butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
2. Combine all above ingredients above into large bowl
3. pour into 9 inch graham cracker crust and bake for 20 minutes
- 1 egg
- 2 TBSP packed brown sugar
- 2 TBSP dark corn syrup
- 1 TBSP butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp maple flavoring
- 1 Cup chopped pecans
5. remove pie from oven, top with pecan mixture.
6. reduce oven temp to 350 and bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.