1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 3 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 Cup white sugar
- 1/3 Cup Brown sugar
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
3. press crust mixture into the bottom of a greased 9X13 inch pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- 1 stick (1/2 Cup) unsalted butter
- 1 Cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 TBSP heavy cream
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
4. combine the butter, brown sugar, honey and heavy cream in sauce pan and stir over medium heat. Simmer for about 1 minute and add in pecans.
5. remove crust from oven and pour pecan mixture on top. making sure to smooth over entire surface.
6. return to oven and bake for 2o additional minutes.
7. remove bars from oven and allow to cool before removing from pan.