9 LOVES


Linking up again with the 10 day YOU challenge with Lauren. I started a bit late so I'm only on my 2nd installment and so here are my 9 loves.

1.{{GOD}}


2. {{MY HUSBAND &KIDS

3. Taking Pictures
I absolutely love taking pictures of just about anything. It's more than a hobby it a passion

4.{{PETS}}

5.{{MUSIC}}
I love different types of music. from classical, country, rock, metal, oldies, and many many different groups. The old music I can say I don't really care for is rap.


6.{{MAKING THINGS}}
I love cooking, baking or just making something crafty. 


7.{{watching movies}}



8. {{BEST FRIEND & NIECES AND NEPHEWS}}


9. {{FOOD}}
I love all type of food but my weaknesses are red meat and pasta
                                                                      Photobucket

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog or following along with my journey. I genuinely hope you enjoy my posts and can possibly find some of them helpful. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to post them or email me. :)


up