It's such a wonderful feeling to find out about being nominated for an award!!
1. Display the award on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers and inform them of the nomination and awards requirements.
2. I'm so happy to be nominated by Melissa at http://mrsmelissabaker.blogspot.com/ She is such a wonderful person and I'm happy to be able to call her my friend. She has a great blog that represents her perfectly. She talks about her family and happenings in her life. She is definitely and inspiration. 3.7 Things about myself: 1)I am in the process of making a lot of positive changes in my life and I haven't been happier. :) 2) I'm going to be having gastric bypass surgery this year. YAY!! 3) I've hardly ever been out of my state but will be going to Mumbai India to have my surgery. 4) I've found that ridding me life of negative people made it a lot easier to make needed changes.
5) I hate drinking water and don't believe I will ever get used to it but I will keep up the good fight to get where I want to be.
6) The thoughts of finally being skinny and healthy is what keeps me motivated, not to mention the support from my husband, kids, ex-husband, and mother-in-law ( they are the beez-kneez to me) 7) I've been suffering a bit with writers block after changing my blog direction and I believe this is just what I needed to jump start myself back into blogging. 4. And the nominees are!! Jackie Nikki Beth
Check out my "Where I party" tab to see all blog hop and link up buttons
As an added THANK YOU for hosting such wonderful link ups and hops!!
All blog hops and social link ups that I join weekly are also added to my "Bloggy parties and link ups" board @ my pinterest to help add more followers :)